The TIBLOC is an ultralight and compact emergency ascender that can also adapt to hauling systems or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations. It securely grips rope even in muddy or icy conditions. Have one handy as a backup on your adventures.
- Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
- Ultra-light (35g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack
- Marking on the ascender is on side that is visible when installed
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Rope compatibility: 8-11mm
- Always use with a locking carabiner
- Note: carabiner shape and cross-section play a significant role in how the device locks on the rope. For optimal operation, a carabiner with a round cross-section is preferable.