RRP - $600
SPECIAL price of $499 applies if 3+ units are ordered. Please contact us directly for this option.
Its superior carry comfort is down to the deuter Aircontact back system with Air Spacer mesh and a large ventilation channel, plus ergonomic ActiveFit shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap.
The Y-shaped frame, mobile hip fins and ergonomic lumbar pad combine to distribute the load effectively.
A full-length, J-shaped zipper on the front makes contents easy to locate lower down in the main compartment.
While large, detachable hip fin pockets (3 L) provide extra storage and keep items within reach. A zip-out 1.5-litre bottle holster also lets you hydrate on the move.
- Weight: 2530g
Volume: 70L +10L
Dimensions: H 86 x W 32 x D 30 cm
- Top Features:
- Modular gear straps for flexibility
- On-the-move hip fin pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- VariSlide System
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Walking pole holder
- Load adjustment straps
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Removal backpack lid
- Height adjustable lid
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Material loops on front & lid
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Outer pockets (3)
- Air Spacer Mesh - Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped
- Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Spindrift collar
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
500D TEXTURED PA
235 D REC PA PLAIN bluesign®
Deuter Aircontact Back System:
The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation.
The respective volume sizes of the backpacks can be optimised to the individual size of the wearer and are very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable back length of the VariSlide system, the precise-fitting VariFlex hip fins and the movable ActiveFit shoulder straps, among other things.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water – dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
The Deuter Aircontact trekking backpack won the title of “indestructible”. Therefore, we have opted for gentle changes: It is extremely robust, but now it is even neater, more modern and streamlined when trekking. And even more comfortable: Thanks to the new, flexible, suspended Active Fit shoulder straps and the re-designed hip fins, the backpack moulds itself comfortably around the wearer – for noticeably more comfort.