Created in the lab, verified in the Alps. The Alpine environment demands ultra-light and ultra-breathable in place of all-around balance. The Atlas is a technology-driven, specialised product. This series was created for the mountains, where durability, water-shedding and packability must be prioritised over stealth.
The long cut, TunnelTECH™ hood and body-mapped design allow for ultimate comfort and freedom of movement while wearing thick layers underneath and heavy packs that pull and constrict. Premium water-resistant YKK® zips, carefully placed chest and lower pockets, massive heat-dumping pit zips and next-gen seam tape make up the Atlas as the pinnacle in performance hunting jackets.
Built for the mountain environment where alpine species thrive and weather is brutal, the Atlas series is a highly technical and design-focused response. Climb high, keep dry and keep protected in the most demanding hunting conditions on the planet.
- 30,000mm minimum, waterproof rating.
- 40,000gm/m2/24hr breathability rating.
- Weight Sz M: 750 grams.
- HYDRAFUSE™ DURAWEAVE VALIANT™ fabric is incredibly durable, waterproof, quiet, packable, and insanely breathable.
- 27 plastic bottles are recycled in the making of this fabric, thus saved from ending up in landfill.
- Premium water-resistant YKK® Aquaguard™ zips.
- PFC free durable water repellent.
- Two streamlined chest pockets with ample room for big binos or protection for hands in icy wind. Positioned high so water doesn't run down your forearms and into the pockets and is accessible while wearing a pack.
- Two streamlined lower pockets to stash extra gear.
- Fully adjustable TunnelTECH™ hood with a stiff yet flexible peak, ergonomic shape, plenty of peripheral vision and Cohaesive™ cord locks.
- Adjustable cuffs and waist cord to lockout draft and lock in core warmth.
- Giant Pit Zips to dump heat quickly on the move.