Well suited to multi-day treks and summer mountaineering, the Alpine Pro 400 is a mid-weight down-filled sleeping bag that expertly balances warmth, weight and comfort.
The Alpine Pro range is for those looking to balance warmth, weight and comfort. Versatile and rugged, the Alpine Pro 400 offers protection and warmth in cool conditions. Its mummy taper shape is roomy and comfortable with an angled footbox that keeps your feet warm but still allows for movement.
Made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro, the Alpine Pro 400 is hand filled in Derbyshire with 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down. This down is held in trapezoidal chambers designed to eliminate cold spots. Through refining and improving the mummy taper shape, alongside optimising the boxwall height within the chambers, we have ensured better down lofting to maximum warmth.
The Alpine Pro 400 has an insulating internal 3D collar with a hood drawcord to keep out cold drafts, as well as a 3/4 length YKK zip with an anti-snag bonded zip guard. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
- Weight:931g / 32.8oz
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - :,38g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Pertex® Quantum Pro:,1000 HH,DWR 80/20,58g/m²,30d/30d,100% nylon 6 with Pertex® Pro coating
- Temperature:Limit -6°C (21°F)2
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,400g / 14.1oz
- Product Code:QSM-67
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016